Live Tools for CNC Lathe Machine
- CAD 2,505.58HA.BMT-65.A51CIn stockHA.BMT-65.A51CIn stock
- CAD 1,487.05HA.BMT-65.A41In stockHA.BMT-65.A41In stock
- CAD 1,988.84HA.590084In stockHA.590084In stock
- CAD 1,193.30HA.590082In stockHA.590082In stock
- 124-06011On order124-06011On order
- 124-06009On order124-06009On order
- 99.OK.A80On order99.OK.A80On order
- 99.OK.A82On order99.OK.A82On order
The range of AdvaCut live tool holders is rather wide and comprehensive. You can find here a live tool holder conforming to any standard and suitable for equipment of various world-known machine manufacturers and brands.
The lathes providing milling operations play an important part in the up-to-date machining. The share of is type of machines is growing from year to year. As a rule, this is due to a sort of flexibility provided by this type of equipment. If the production tasks are suitable for a turn-mill machine, this solution, as a rule prevails over selection of two separate (turning and milling) machines.
Each turret type has its own advantages and disadvantages.
BMT turret is often installed on turning centre with live tooling. The drive is hidden inside the turret and does not hinder machining, while the radial and axial live tool holders allow the use of both main spindle and sub-spindle.
BOT turret is a good choice for a common 2-axis lathe. Radial external turning tools are installed directly into the turret slots without the use of tool holders. This turret also allows operations with a sub-spindle.
VDI turret can not be used with a sub-spindle, but allows application of live tools. There is a wide range of VDI tool holders. They are cheap and can be easily replaced. This is convenient for retooling.